18 May 2011

30 Day TV Challenge: Day 6 - Favorite episode of your favorite t.v show

Really?  Just one?  I don't think so.  I'll give you several.  And these are by no means set in stone; just the first that comes to mind.


Star Trek Deep Space 9 - 'In The Pale Moonlight'
The war with the Dominion is not going well.  If the Romulan Empire does not join the Federation/Klingon Alliance, all is doomed.  This episode details the methods used by Sisko to ensure the Romulans join the right side.  They are not honorable methods, but they are needed.  Star Trek fan or not, you should see this episode.


Damn.  Ok, so maybe not several.  I guess I could only come up with one.  I know there are other episodes that could fit here, but I can't get anything out of my head other than 'oh!  that episode from that season which I can't remember'  So, should I think of any others, I shall add them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment