10 April 2011

30 Day Film Challenge: Day 5 - A Film That Reminds You of Someone

A film that reminds me of someone...  hmm.  Interesting topic, lets see what I have.

I'm going to have to go with Eurotrip.



Just one of the great scenes from that movie.

Why I chose this?

Well, lets flash back to my senior year of college.  My roommate, (whose blog can be found here CLaP List Blog) says 'Zupka, I'm going to show you some funny parts of a movie.'  Thats pretty much how our discussions went.  So, I happily sat down and instead of watching a few parts of the movie, I saw the last 2/3 of the movie.  Then for the next, oh, week or so, I think I watched this movie about once a day.

So, its not so much that parts or people in this movie remind me of my friend, but its a gateway to all the memories of school (most of which contain my friend), and all the experiences those four years contained.  Like my sophomore year, or the year of 'Not Another Teen Movie'

No comments:

Post a Comment