14 January 2011

The A-Team (2010)

"I love it when a plan comes together!"

And so do I, Col. Smith.  So do I.  I came to this movie with no expectations other than to see stuff get blown up.  And I was not disappointed.

I've never seen the show, so I had no notions of what to expect regarding quality or dedication to source material.  What I was expecting was a fun film where pretty much everything was over the top.  From moment one, this film delivered.

Two scenes of note:

1. By utilizing the canon of a tank, they manage to fly a tank that fell from a plane.  That's right.  They fly a tank.  Improbable? Yes.  Fun? Oh hell yes.

2. The final battle.  It was so well orchestrated.  It was, shall I say, beautiful.  It was fun to watch.  Plain and simple.

Overall it was a fun movie.  Most assuredly one to watch again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment