07 April 2013

Training Log - Week of 31 MAR 13

1 APR 13

ABD - Buddy week this week.  So the tempo of the class was a little slower.  I seem to have a post belt test thing where my kicks are just off for a week.  Eh, I'll get over it.

BJJ - Worked on some side mount control stuff.  Namely crushing your opponents arm between your body and theirs.  Arm bar from this position.

4 APR 13

ABD - Felt better with the kicks today.  Nothing special again, but I'm looking forward to the start of new material next week.

BJJ - Did a lot of live rolling today to help a few people who are taking part in the New England Submission Challenge on Saturday.  I'm not going, but I was glad to be able to help those that are.  Worked on defense mostly.  This must be my focus.

Weight Loss
Weight: 187.6 (-2.8)
Body Fat %: 19.4%(-2.8%)

No comments:

Post a Comment