29 July 2012

Training Log - Week of 22 JUL 12

23 JUL 12 - Review for Krav Maga and Muay Thai.  Stripe test next week already!  Felt good with the Krav.  Muay Thai still felt a bit off.

Worked on taking the back in BJJ.  Felt really good while sparring.  Learning a lot.  I'm not always tapping out, nor am I tapping out my partners.

26 JUL 12 - Second class of review for stripe testing.  Feeling really good with the moves.  Practiced clinching for sparring.

29 JUL 12 - Ran this morning.  4.5 miles in 1 hour.  Not bad.  Felt ok throughout.  There were a couple of points where I thought I'd have to call it quits.  According to my Nike+, today also had my fastest mile of 11:44 at the start.  So, I'll take it.

Next week, prep for and execution of stripe test in ABD, more Brazillian Jiu Jitsu fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment