12 July 2012

EuroTrip (2004)

To the summary!
Scott Thomas races across Europe to reconcile with his German  pen-pal Mieke after (whilst drunk) telling her to never speak to him again.  Accompanied by his pal Cooper and their best friends Jenny and Jamie, they have a series of mad cap adventures.


To the cast!
Scott Mechlowicz - Scotty Thomas
Jacob Pitts - Cooper Harris
Michelle Trachtenberg - Jenny
Travis Wester - Jamie
Jessica Boehrs - Mieke Schmidt
Kristin Kreuk - Fiona
Vinnie Jones - Mad Maynard
Matt Damon - Donny
Jucy Lawless - Madame Vandersexxx


To the deeper thoughts!
I first saw this movie while in college when my roomate basically sat me down and told me to watch it.  We watched it every night for the next week.  Hands down one of the funniest movies I have seen.


I spent a couple of days trying to write a decent review of this, but it kept degrading into a quote fest.  And if you haven't seen the movie, the quotes would have no relevance and appear to be less funny than they are.  Trust me when I say this is a fantastically funny film, with many hilarious moments strung together by a typical plot.  See it.  You'll like it. And they you will know what I mean when I say 'That is not a robot move.'


And don't forget that Scotty doesn't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment