14 December 2010

A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)

I recently used the phrase 'raging pile of meh' and that only begins to describe the level of disappointed I felt after watching this movie.  Now, I am a big fan of the original movie, and when I heard that Jackie Earle Haley (of Watchmen fame) was playing the clawed one, I look forward to this movie with much anticipation.

Mr. Haley was the best part of this movie.  I almost like him better than the original Freddy, Robert Englund.  Outside of Mr. Haley's performance, the rest of the movie was cookie cutter.  I was hoping for something a bit different, but what we got was just a re-hash.

Please don't continue to make Freddy movies.  Thanks.

I give this 3/5 finger knives.

This movie was so meh, I can't even work up the interest to write a decent review...

No comments:

Post a Comment