25 April 2012

Training Log: 16-24 APR 12

So, as you may or may not know, I have been studying Krav Maga, Muay Thai, and now I am also studying Brazillian Jiu Jitsu.  Inspired by my Sensei Charlie McShane (his training log can be found at McShane Training), I am going to start a training log of my own.

So, here we go.

16 APR 12 - Had double class.  Krav Maga/Muay Thai and first night of BJJ.  BJJ is very interesting.  Quick aside: It brought back memories of my last (?) Judo match.  Some kid sat on my head.  No pleasant.  I was maybe 10 or 11.  Jiu Jitsu is very different from anything I've done.

17 APR 12 - Walked for 15 minutes on Treadclimber.

19 APR 12 - Night class for Krav Maga and Muay Thai.  Really enjoy those classes.  Especially the Krav Maga.

22 APR 12 - Went to open mat.  Worked Muay Thai combos with a fellow student.

23 APR 12 - Another double class adventure.  BJJ continues (after all of two lessons) to show me how detail oriented it is.  I'm enjoying it.  I see myself taking a really long time to  master it, but then again, I'm only going once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment