14 December 2011

My top 10 movies (with the help of Flickchart)

So, there's this one podcast I listen to called Popspotting.  A bit ago, they talked about a website called Flickchart.  Basic premise of the site is it gives you two movies to choose from.  You pick from the first pair, and then from there it starts to build a list of your favorite movies.  So after rankign 750 movies over 2500+ matchups, I feel pretty comfortable sharing what is my top 10.  Without further ado, here it is:



  1. The Dark Knight
  2. Star Trek (2009)
  3. Tombstone
  4. The Last Samurai
  5. Batman Begins
  6. The Shawshank Redemption
  7. Apollo 13
  8. Platoon
  9. Inglourious Basterds
  10. The Prestige
I'd say I'm pretty comfortable with that list.  Which does not say it won't change at one point, but for now, there it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment