30 September 2012

Training Log - Week of 24 SEP 12

24 SEP 12 - Stripe test was tonight.  Felt pretty good overall.  Still need to work on my spinning back fist; but the consensus of my training partner is that this will always be an awkward move.  Let's review my numbers shall we?

  • Push Up
    • 10-10-6
  • V's
    • 14-16-15
  • Squats
    • 29-30-22
  • Cut Kicks
    • Right Leg - 26-23-26
    • Left Leg - 16-24-26
So, not terrible.  Next up - BELT TEST!

Jiu Jitsu was frustrating in part, but at the end got better.  I still like it, and I know that its a much slower learning curve.  I am learning and I am lucky to have great people to train with who will talk me through what I am trying to do.

27 SEP 12 - Today was the belt test.  It was an awesome experience as always.  Ended up doing a total of 650 jumping jacks and 650 squats by the end of it.  I hurt for the next three days, but a good hurt.  Purple belt - unlocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment